t5 Workspace Hacks For Getting Stuff Done
How working in Peace and Quiet makes you more productive
Entrepreneurs shared their best workspace tips
- Eliminate random noise distraction. Banging doors, loud clock ticking can affect you more than you think.
- Tell others to leave you alone. You have stuff to do, your family or colleagues can wait. Don't be afraid to tell them to leave you alone.
- Set goals and make to do list. Make sure your tasks list is aligned with your goal and your goal with your dream.
- Tidy up your desk. Paper sheets, pens everywhere? Tangled cables staring at you? We are more influenced by it than you might suspect.
- Take scheduled breaks. How can you work at peace when you have a lower back pain?
You don't need an App for That This non digital collection helped many entrepreneurs to get stuff done.
Are the huge headphones the only way to get some peace and quiet?
“The whole idea of a quiet and tidy workspace is, that entrepreneurs and working people shouldn’t be slaves of muting apps and headphones, is what I really believe in,” said Martin, the CEO of Quality Clever, designer and entrepreneur who’s pared down his own range of products to a few items. Three of them are from his new line called #WorkSpaceZen.
The Quality Clever Collection is designed to give you that WorkspaceZen with only a handful of products:
- Door hanger, a Do Not Disturb Sign for getting some peace and quiet.
- Solution for banging doors, a Designer Door Stopper that annoys the hell out of you.
- Cork and White Board, a Dream, Goal and Hustle Board for putting some structure into your work.
- Cable tidy up solution, a Cable trunking Kit because a neat workspace makes you more productive.
- Using standing desk?, a Perfect Standing Desk Mat comfort equals productivity.
Starting at $9.97 and sold only on Martin's own website.
We wanted to make products "from scratch", not just randomly import stuff and put on our site. No, no. We love design and typography and we design all our products in-house. We introduce new features to the products you know, redesign them or simply just make them work better and look way better than what you would normally buy elsewhere.